ViSalus Product Return Policy
ViSalus stands behind all of its product offerings and will accept a return of products that are not to our customer’s satisfaction including products which the customer cannot utilize due to medical reasons using the following guidelines:
1. Exchanges for the same product will be made for products that may have been damaged in transit.
2. Products which have been purchased for the first time and don’t meet our customer’s satisfaction, can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less shipping and handling.
3. Returns of all other product must be made within 30 days of delivery of product orders in order to receive a refund for the value of the saleable product returned.
4. Returns of all salable products made more than 30 days from the delivery date will be eligible for product credit towards other ViSalus products and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
5. Packages returned due to unsuccessful deliveries (i.e. 3 delivery attempts, customer moved, customer gave incorrect or incomplete address) may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges to have the product resent.
6. Commissions of any type that are paid to Distributors on products that are ultimately returned to ViSalus for refund will be deducted from future Commission payments.
ViSalus ESS and Business Opportunity Return Policy
An Independent Distributor who cancels their Distributorship within 30 days of enrollment may return unused products from the Executive Success System which are unopened and in resalable condition. A refund will be issued for the value of the Business Opportunity ($49) and the value of unused and saleable products up to $450. If the value of the returned product exceeds 50% of the product value originally received, the Fast Start Bonus received by Distributors on said sale will be deducted from future commissions owed to those same Distributors. If an Independent Distributor cancels their Distributorship within their first year but more than 30 days after their enrollment date, the same guidelines apply however returned, saleable products will result in a product credit equal to the discounted value of those products (up to $450) rather than a refund and will be subject to a restocking fee.
A Return Pre-Authorization Number is necessary for a return to be processed. The Customer or Distributor is required to contact ViSalus Customer Service at 1-877-ViSalus to obtain a Pre-Authorization Number. This number must be written on the Refund Authorization Form that is to be sent back to ViSalus with the returned product in order for the return to be processed. If a package is returned without a Return Pre-Authorization Number, the information will be documented and the Customer or Distributor will be required to call and provide further information as to why the package was returned. Unauthorized credits will not be issued when a packaged is returned.
9:30 am-7:00pm EST Monday-Friday